Cobb Orthodontics is your certified Clear Aligners provider in Greensboro and Randleman NC
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced Clear Aligners in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Clear Aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Clear Aligners Treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including cross bites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because these invisible aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: This treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
THE CLEAR ALIGNER TREATMENT PROCESS
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether the Clear Aligners treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Clear Aligners
Your custom-made teeth aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening. Wear your teeth straightening clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of teeth straightening clear aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Clear Aligners.
To learn more about the Clear Aligners system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!